Helping you make the most of your outdoor time because it’s then that we discover what’s inside ourselves.
Hi, I’m Laurel. I started Monkeys and Mountains Adventure Travel because being outdoors more often has had a profound impact on my life. I know that it can have a similar positive impact on your life too.
For 20+ years I’ve been choosing my travel destination based on the outdoor activities and/or wildlife viewing it has to offer. I travelled to Rwanda because I wanted to observe mountain gorillas. I hiked the Tour du Mont Blanc because I wanted to hike in three countries.
Since 2010, I’ve helped millions of travellers experience unforgettable outdoor adventures and have been featured in large media outlets like BBC Travel, BBC Earth, National Geographic, Forbes.
My goal is to help you make the most of your time outside. Spending more time in the mountains, on the bike trail, or doing the adventure of your choosing, can have a tremendous impact on your life long that lasts long after the adventure is over.
LATEST ADVENTURE TRAVEL BLOG POSTS
- The 11 Best Adventures in Mallorca: Diving, Hiking and More
- Hiking for Beginners: What You Need to Know To Start Hiking
- 11 Yoga Retreats in Costa Rica that will Rejuvenate You
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Staying in a Mountain Hut in the Alps
- Hiking in Spain: The Best 5 Hikes That Offer Something for Everyone
- 14 Treehouse Rentals in Georgia for an Epic Vacation