Laurel regularly speaks about and provides workshops on social media and blogging, which are always well received.
Check out the feedback on Twitter from one of her presentations here. Contact her at: info( at) monkeysandmountains to book her for a presentation or workshop .
Previous Speaking Engagements/Workshops:
- ITB Berlin, Berlin: From Backpack to Poshpack (panel discussion) March 6th, 2015.
- TBC Asia, Colombo: How to Work with Bloggers (panel discussion) November 2014.
- TBEX, Athens: Twitter Beyond the Basics: Tips for Advanced Users Oct. 23rd – 25th.
- Tourism Leaders Program, Mallorca: 2 day workshops for Iranian travel professionals, Sept. 25th – 26th.
- Arabian Travel Market, Dubai, Multiple topics May 2014
- Internations Munich Business Women, Munich: Social Media for Entrepreneurs, April 1st, 2014.
- ITB Berlin, Berlin: The Myths and Realities of Travel Blogging. Check out the feedback from Twitter here. March 8th, 2014
- European Professional Women’s Network, Munich: Social Media for Business – How to Get Results Fast, February 2014
- Matka Nordic Travel Fair, Helsinki: How to find the right blogger to create a successful co-operation, January 2014
- European Professional Women’s Network, Munich: Introduction to Facebook, January 2014
- World Travel Market, London: Sales and Marketing Tools for Travel Bloggers (panel discussion), November 2013
- World Travel Market, London: Finding the Right Travel Blogger for Your Brand (panel discussion), November 2013
- World Travel Market, London: How to be a Better Travel Blogger Advice Clinic , November 2013
- Travel Bloggers Unite, Rotterdam: Manage Social Media in 15 Minutes a Day, May 2013
- ITB Berlin, Berlin: Social Media Strategies for Travel Professionals, (Responsible Tourism Hall), March 2013
- Mount Royal University, Continuing Education, Calgary, Canada: Blogging From Concept to Cash (six-week online course) September 2010 – June 2012