My meal at Finess in Ostend, the largest city along the Belgium coast was my favorite meal of my trip.
Finess is a cozy yet sophisticated restaurant in the heart of the city, just steps from the North Sea. The menu is small, but flexible. Guests choose anywhere between 1 – 5 courses and can mix and match the courses however they like. So you could have three desserts for your three course meal should you choose to do so. As a picky eater, I really liked this option. I also loved the atmosphere. Immediately upon entering, my friend and I both liked it. Finess’ coziness would also make it a great date place. The service was also professional, but friendly and helpful with our server helping my friend decide on which fish would be more to her liking. If all that wasn’t enough, what really stood out to me was the creative food presentation:
I loved my lunch at Finess and highly recommend it for all the reasons recommended above. I would happily return.
Know Before You Eat at Finess:
- Reservations are recommended.
- The menu is only in Dutch but the staff will happily translate it for you.
- Finess is open Tuesday – Saturday.
- Opening hours are from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 18h30 to 21h30.
- Prices vary between €22 – €62 depending on whether you have one or five courses.
- Check out the menu here (in Dutch only).
- Finess is located at Dwarrstraat 9.
View Larger MapThank you to the Oostende Tourism Board for introducing me to Finess. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.